Copy of IMPACT
Real impact begins at the local level.
For every FOR OTHERS item sold, proceeds are reinvested back into the community it was purchased in via direct partnerships with local non-profit organizations. We make charitable contributions based off of the shipping address provided. We are launching with partners in three markets: Philadelphia, New York City & Los Angeles.
We are continuously adding organizations in different cities across America.
For our Philadelphia area family:
- Charity: Philabundance
- Impact per item: 10 meals
- A word from Philabundance: '1 in 5 people in the Philadelphia area face hunger, making it a crisis in their community. To drive hunger from our communities today and end hunger forever, we need everyone to collaborate, including corporations, foundations, individuals and the government. We can’t do it alone — we must work together.'
For our New York City area family:
- Charity: Food Bank for New York City
- Impact per item: 25 meals
- A word from Food Bank for New York City: (We've) been working to end food poverty in our five boroughs for over 36 years. As the city’s largest hunger-relief organization, we employ a multifaceted approach centered on helping low-income New Yorkers overcome their circumstances and achieve greater independence. Mission: To end hunger by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity.
For our Los Angeles area family:
- Charity: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Impact per item: 15 meals
- a word from Los Angeles Regional Food Bank: 1 in 4 people in Los Angeles County experiences food insecurity. Since 1973, the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank has worked to mobilize resources in the community to alleviate hunger. With the help of 30k volunteers annually and an agency network of more than 700 partner agencies, we serve more than 900,000 people on a monthly basis.
Donations are made 4-6 times a year. When they're made on your behalf, you will be notified via email.
If you live in an area not mentioned above, we will work to identify and select the most suitable non-profit organization to donate to in your area - and will follow up with more details once confirmed.
Thanking you for being FOR OTHERS.
Let's make a difference.